To get your discounted room rate:
- Five guest rooms blocked on either side of our conference dates for attendees wishing to make this a working vacation.
- 40 guest rooms are blocked for conference dates.
- To reserve your room, visit www.OrleansCasino.com/groups. This URL is not found on the Hotel’s website and is just for our attendees. You can also call The Orleans Hotel Reservations at 800-675-3267. For online or phone, use the group code: APSC007. You won’t receive the discount rate unless you use the special website address and group code. Reservations must be made on or before June 16, 2021, to ensure availability and group rate.
- Room rates are $45 ( $96 on Friday and Saturday nights). Any room requiring triple or quad occupancy will be surcharged an additional $20.00 per night. All rates are subject to a Clark County room tax, currently 13%, and an $18 resort fee. These rates are available the week of the conference.
Note: credit cards are charged immediately by the hotel to secure the first-night deposit (Room and tax).
- Shuttle service to The Strip and Suncoast and Gold Coast casinos.
- No airport shuttle, but a taxi from the airport to Orleans straight up Tropicana is about $20.
- Shuttle services (small buses, multiple companies) are about $10.00
- You can walk to The Strip from the hotel if you are energetic. We don’t recommend walking because of the heat and people begging along the way.
- The Orleans has a buffet, restaurants, coffee shop, Seattle’s Best coffee, bowling alley, bingo hall, movie theaters, swimming pool, and much more.
For more information visit http://www.orleanscasino.com/